CreekView Health Center is hiring a part-time Dishwasher to work Thursday - Sunday between the hours of 10am - 6:30pm in 4 hours increments . The Dishwasher Utility Worker performs a number of kitchen activities including pot washing, dish washing, general cleaning duties and the storing food and non food supplies.
- Cleans kitchen thoroughly daily, including mopping floors at designated times.
- Stores food and non-food supplies with proper labeling procedures per title 22 regulations
- Sets up the dish and pot washing area.
- Prepares for dish washing and washes pots, dishes and utensils.
- Distributes and stores clean pots, dishes and utensils.
- Empties trash containers as required.
- Keeps storerooms, freezers, refrigerators, production equipment, work surfaces and kitchen clean and sanitized per the cleaning schedule or when asked by a supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English.
- Ability to set up and operate dish washing equipment.
- Ability to properly store and stock items per title 22 regulations and the FIFO method.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Works indoors; must be able to stand/walk for 100% of the work day; must be able to lift and carry up to 50+ lbs. independently; must be able to push and pull bus carts and tray carts weighing up to 100 lbs. independently; must be able to bend, stoop, reach, and balance frequently throughout the work day. Must be able to perform sweeping/mopping functions with ease. May be exposed to quick variance of hot and cold temperatures from ovens and freezers. May be exposed to industrial cleaning chemicals, and to hot water temperatures regularly.