Grimaldi's Pizzeria is Hiring for Dishwashers!
As a Grimaldi�s dishwasher, you are an extension of the Company. Our dishwashers are one of the most important roles in our stores. Though our guests may do a great job of cleaning their plates, those plates and pizza pans don�t wash themselves; therefore, we can�t serve our food without you. Our dishwashers are crucial in upholding our quality standards for providing a clean and safe work environment. We consider ourselves lucky to have the ability to throw both a lunch and dinner party every day for our extended family. We want every guest to feel at home when in our restaurants and it all starts with you. Our dishwashers directly support our mission to run the best pizzeria in the world where family and friends gather for great food and good times.
Your Specific Responsibilities:
- MUST HAVE WEEKEND AVAILABILITY
- Cleans and sanitizes small-wares, equipment and the work environment.
- Practices excellent food safety and sanitation practices.
- Handles small-wares carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Properly operates and maintains commercial dish-washing and sanitizing machines.
- Can assist in food preparation by having the ability to follow recipes and/or product directions.
- Assist with Back of House operations to ensure we are guest ready at all times. (removing used pans and small-wares from the pizza line, taking out lines and trash, refreshing sanitizer buckets, etc.).
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area.
- Making sure floors and exterior of buildings are clean as required.
- A proven, effective team player with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Self-motivated individual with a positive energy and a desire to create a safe and clean work environment for our Team and Guest.
- A passion for delivering exceptional Guest service at all times and a genuine enjoyment of working with others.
- You have an eye for the details, but balanced with swift execution -- Doing things quickly and doing them well.
- Must have the ability to stand and walk for long periods of time as well as bend, reach, squat and wipe frequently.
- You are also able to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Possesses/able to obtain a Food Handler's Card.
Some of the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation.
- Food discount.
- Opportunities for advancement for both full and part-time positions.
- Comprehensive training program.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Ability to start or build a career, make friends, and join a great family.
What You Can Expect:
A full-service restaurant built on the �8 Slices of Culture�, with a company committed to running the best pizzeria in the world where family and friends gather for great food and good times. Our culture is a driving force in how we operate, make decisions and interact with one another.
Our key ingredients consist of three simple things: People, Product and Service. By combining these 3 ingredients with Grimaldi�s 8 Slices of Culture, we run the best pizza restaurants in the world.
Quality � People, Product, Service
Family -- Opportunity, Diversity, Trust
Teamwork -- Creativity, Passion, Success
Communication �Listening, Understanding, Resolution
Energy � Welcoming, Positive, Fun
Accountability � Responsibility, Commitment, Focus
Hospitality � Generosity, Smile, Yes
Integrity � Respect, Honesty, Values
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.