Since 1966, Williams Comfort Air has been serving Indianapolis residents and the surrounding areas with unmatched service quality. We are committed to our clients and the community, and we want to help keep our environment safe for all generations. We offer year round work, paid training, continuing education, and we re the largest Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer in the State of Indiana. Your potential for growth is unlimited here at Williams Comfort Air, come join our family!
The goal of the Dispatch Support role is to assist the Lead Dispatch in routing of technicians. The Dispatch Support confirms service calls with clients and dispatches those confirmed calls.
- Embrace and proactively seek out development opportunities through continued training and one-on-one coaching.
- Answer scheduling questions with clients and technicians over the phone.
- Provide exceptional service by arriving mentally prepared.
- Contact clients to inform them of the technician s estimated time of arrival.
- Keep clients informed of any changes that affect them.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- 3 years of Dispatch or Customer Service experience
- Organization skills and results minded
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to sit for long periods of time
- Quick to learn new software, systems and processes
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Family Atmosphere Which Truly Cares About Its Team and Customers