Are you interested in becoming a Dispatcher?
Now is your chance! GetPAIDto do what you love!
First Transit is looking for a Metro Mobility Dispatcher in Burnsville, MN.Our dispatchers are an integral part of daily operations. Dispatchersassure all routes are filled as assigned and bus operators are provided with timely instructions and responses to requests for operational information throughout the day. This position also responds to customer and team inquiries.We hire individuals who make safety and customer service their top priorities. If you have the drive, confidence, and determination to succeed, First Transit is looking for you!
That is exactly why ouremployees say this is the“love-what-you-do” line of work!
Our Dispatchers will enjoy:
- $16/ HR
- A full benefits package with medical, vision, dental coverage, and a 401(k) savings plan.
- Team-oriented Environment
- Paid Vacation/ PTO
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for advancement
Our Dispatchers are responsible for:
- Reviewing route performance and responding to customer inquiries and needs
- Selling bus passes
- Overseeing road service assigned carriers by tracking trip performance metrics and route efficiency
- Daily reports and clerical duties
- Directing calls internally
- Acting as liaison between the carrier and emergency services.
To qualify as a Dispatcher, you’ll need:
- 1 year of customer service, dispatch, or scheduling experience preferred
- Excellent phone demeanor and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, judgment and problem-solving abilities
First Transitkeeps people moving and communities prospering- That’s why we need amazing people likeYOUtoAPPLY NOW!
First Transit is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status