Work location will be:422 S Washington St
Make your mark with us!
To learn more about working at U.S. Venture, watch this video: Life at U.S. Venture
POSITION SUMMARYCoordinate the profitable scheduling and delivery of products. Serve as a resource person in the areas of traffic management and regulatory compliance.
- Proactively plan the delivery schedule and dispatch trucks and drivers to complete delivery schedule with maximum productivity and efficiency
- Actively pursue improvement methods to dispatch system on a continuous basis
- Serve as a resource in the areas of traffic management and regulatory compliance
- Coordinate truck maintenance
- Handles customer service needs
- 3 years experience in transportation industry
- Knowledge of DOT regulations and legal requirements for drivers
- Understanding and knowledge of lubricants
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to deal with a variety of situations and to make decisions and adjustments as unexpected situations arise
- Ability to deal with customers under diverse situations
- Ability to project a positive image to customers
- A team player
U.S. Venture, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may call Human Resources at (920) 739-6101.