REEF Technology is the largest network of parking facilities in North America. We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
Parking facilities do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs. It is within this environment that we have reimagined the role of a parking facility.
Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location is an urban ecosystem offering a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block.
Impark is currently looking for 2 Part - Time experienced Dispatchers of Bus Ops for its BWI Airport Shuttle Bus Operation in Baltimore
Compensation: $15.00 Per Hour
Shifts: Shift 1: Saturday/Sunday: 4 pm - 12 Midnight
Shift 2: Saturday/Sunday: 12 Midnight - 8 am
- Work schedule may include nights, early mornings, graveyard, weekends, and holidays. Must be flexible and able to work non-traditional business days and hours
- Provides oversight of Shuttle Bus service using a variety of reporting methods and radio communications.
- Monitors availability of vehicles and manpower for the operations on a daily basis.
- Creates reports and compiles all necessary documentation both current and historical relating to daily bus operations.
- Supports and provides direction per the locations policies and procedures for bus operations to maintain service reliability.
- Must be able to accurately predict the movement and arrival of shuttle buses using the tools provided.
- Responds to the changes and demands of the customer volume to create solutions that support the service model required.
- Interface with internal personnel such as the maintenance department, Customer Service Reps, Supervisors and Managers to ensure the achievement of the division goals.
- Must have at least two (2) years' experience in a recent and relevant transportation position.
- The ideal candidate would have experience in a bus or shuttle bus operation; specifically as it relates to passenger movement in a public or private operation.
- The qualified candidate must be able to work independently and proactively and will have strong written and verbal skills.
- The preferred candidate will possess a Commercial Driving License (CDL) with Passenger endorsement.
- Must show proficiency in using a computer, working in Excel and Word documents.
- Knowledge of company policy assures that the Dispatcher is using consistent measures to assess a driver`s activity
- Have operational knowledge of devices such as Computers, Printers, Two-way radios, Telephones, Cell-phones, Digital cameras, Measuring wheels, Fax machine, Lap top computer, Electronic Tablet
- Candidate shall possess working knowledge of the transportation requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (as amended) and other related legislation and regulation
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.