Acts as the communications hub for security and park operations. Responsible for controlling radio traffic, dispatching units, maintaining electronic inventory, and alarm monitoring.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
* Monitor phone and radio traffic for calls for service and dispatch appropriate units.
* Make routine all-band announcements communicating attendance, ride operations, statuses, and other pertinent information.
* Document and communicate park attendance, ride throughput, weather conditions, and ride wait times hourly to all park leadership and operational units.
* Document all events during calls for service electronically via ReportExec Dispatch System.
* Monitor alarm system for triggered alarms and coordinate with alarm company, local authorities, and park security units to respond.
* Document findings of building checks, fire watches, and park patrol observations.
* Inventory and distribute radios, keys, and other park assets to operational units.
* Monitor general area CCTV surveillance systems for guest traffic.
* Act as a liaison between county dispatcher, local law enforcement, and park management.
* Testify to observations, actions, and reports when required.
* Prepare legal documentation of reports.
* Answer all guest and team member questions in a friendly manner and give appropriate guidance.
* Adhere to all Six Flags and departmental policies.
* Function as an integral team member of the department and park.
* Maintain and manage a positive work environment by interacting in a professional and polite manner with guests, team members, and park management.
* Comply with all Six Flags America guidelines and polices.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Reports directly to the Operations Supervisor.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Ability to build a strong rapport both within and outside of the organization.
* Must be able to demonstrate excellent written, verbal, and listening skills.
* Ability to multi-task and work in an independent, fact-paced setting.
* Will be required to sit, stand, kneel, bend, and/or crouch for extended periods of time.
* Must be able to work varied shifts, including weekends, evenings, holidays, and complete non-routine tasks as assigned.
* Willing to work in extreme weather conditions including extreme cold and heat.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled