Now Building � Future Leaders!
Lyman Lumber, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking a full-time Dispatcher for Our Chanhassen, MN Location.
We are a people first company that�s passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, thenapply now.Our commitment to excellence is the reason why we are one of the largest and most successful building material suppliers in the industry.
What you should know about working at Lyman Lumber:
- We�re all about teamwork!All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other!We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities.USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard!We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We�re built on safety.We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a Dispatcher:
- Manage all paperwork for driver manifests and invoicing.
- Monitor all drivers routes throughout the day to ensure all deliveries are completed and returns are picked up.
- Inform Sales teams of any issues with deliveries and returns.
- Ensure all orders are invoiced after delivery.
- Troubleshoot all driver�s calls to ensure deliveries are made correctly.
- Troubleshoot and respond to all emails regarding pick up and delivery.
- Respond to all sales personnel inquiries pertaining to delivery times.
- Complies with Company�s attendance policy by maintaining regular and predictable attendance.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2yrs experience in building materials distribution
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to lift up to 25-50lbs consistently and bend, twist, squat and reach throughout work shift
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and coordinate with various levels of store personnel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual.Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1stof the month after 30 days).
- The Good.401(k) with company match.
- The Best.Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better.Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that?We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Lyman Lumber.
Lyman Lumber is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities areencouraged to apply.