Perform customer service and dispatch functions for the Akona facility including compiling sales, shipping, inventory information. Complete daily data entry functions into MAS 500. Support entering orders for concrete and masonry products and support in coordinating all dispatch/transportation scheduling functions to ensure a timely and accurate order-fulfillment process. This position interfaces with customers, suppliers, sales and plant personnel on a daily basis to facilitate an efficient, timely and accurate order process and promote customer satisfaction.
- Dispatch deliveries for optimum customer service levels, using common and contract carriers. Establish and maintain a working schedule for all Akona deliveries.
- Coordinate with the customer, sales department and, production for orders and order fulfillment
- Periodically perform plant inventory cycle counts, organize data, and report to results to Plant Manager.
- Ability to take phone orders for concrete repair products; enter all sales orders into the MAS 500 order-processing on a timely and accurate basis.
- Scan all invoices, vendor statements, packing lists, purchase orders, scale tickets, etc. to Accounts Payable and maintain AP Invoice files as well as scanning aggregate, and Unimin tickets to appropriate scan destination on a daily basis. Scan completed and signed delivery tickets to Delivery Tickets on a daily basis. Maintain delivery ticket files.
- Inform the responsible party of requirements for B.O.M. numbers for new and existing products.
- Serve as back-up to Manufacturing Support Specialist monitoring and ordering raw, related, resale and miscellaneous materials as required; enter daily production, transfers, materials received, inventory adjustments into the MAS 500, etc.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Solid working knowledge of PC Window s environment (Word, EXCEL, etc.).
- Ability to master MAS 500 ERP system.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dispatching/customer service experience in construction materials industry (preferred).
- Analytical ability and problems solving skills. Good math skills with working knowledge
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
Akona Manufacturing®, a TCC Materials® company, is a leading manufacturer of spec blended construction products located in Rosemount, Minnesota. Akona Manufacturing provides the Upper Midwest and Canada with pre-mixed liquid, mastic, and powdered specialty products including concrete repair, floor preparation, tile setting, and specialty products.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please apply online today.
We are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants.