Shuttle Dispatch Job Description/skills
Dispatchers are responsible for taking calls from Ford employees and scheduling shuttle service pick up's and drop off's. Dispatchers work closely with drivers to relay routes and pick up times for employees. Dispatchers are also responsible for various administrative responsibilities as assigned by Shuttle Supervisor. Must be able to handle fast paced environment with high call volume.
- Ability to learn a multi-line phone system \t
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Office experience \t
- Strong teamwork skills \t
- Excellent customer service skills \t
- Ability to communicate clearly with a two way radio \t
- Data entry skills \t
- Track run logs and input information into spread sheets \t
- Identify inefficiencies and offer solutions \t
- Ability to work a rotating schedule \t
- Open the operation in the morning, startup computers and phones \t
- Close the operation at the end of the day \t
- Ability to contact maintenance to report an issue \t
- Strong problem solving skills \t
- Must have previous dispatching experience
If interested, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Juanita at 561-343-5401.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.