DAYS TO BE DETERMINED
Shift includes 4:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. and 12:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
(35 hours per week)
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but not limited to):
- Maintain a blotter which reflects all occurrences during the tour of duty;
- Record all complaints on Log from cooperators and assignments of the Security Officers dispatched to correct the condition, indicating the time of the occurrence(s) and resolution;
- Maintain radio contact with security personnel on patrol of the assignments of specific complaints and crime conditions as brought to the attention of security from any source;
- Notify the security supervisors on patrol when a Public Safety Officer fails to communicate with the security headquarters hourly as prescribed;
- Assist staff supervisors in the assignment of walkie-talkie distribution and record same. Record and notify the police of vehicles towed from Rochdale Village; maintain records of purchases and review parking lot records and record changes;
- Interview complainants and prepare security reports for those complainants who appear in person at the security office; and
- Other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college, trade of business school (preferred).
- Proficient computer skills.
- Accurate typing, minimum 40-50 wpm (preferred).
- Minimum of 1-year prior dispatch experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time management – the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
GREAT BENEFITS, INCLUDING HEALTH/DENTAL/VISION INSURANCE/MATCHING 401K/
If interested, please submit resume to: email@example.com
*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE*
Only Those Candidates Selected for an Interview Will Be Contacted
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action / Disabled / Veterans
We Are Committed to a Drug Free Workplace