Dispatcher (Full-time); Multifaceted Passenger Transportation Company
Hours: Availability to work an 8 hour shift with flexibility to rotate weekly shifts. This includes weekends and holidays.
Location: 6970 S. 6th Street, Oak Creek
- GO RITEWAY Transportation Group is a fast-paced customer service environment providing 24 hours/7 days a week car and shuttle service to hotels, businesses and residences throughout southeastern Wisconsin. The dispatcher position coordinates and communicates with our drivers on the road on a real time basis for the driver’s next pickup and/or drop off. Shifts may vary on a weekly basis. Dispatchers must be available weekends and holidays.
We are seeking motivated, and experienced Team Members who meet the following criteria:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple tasks at the same time with ability to problem-solve quickly.
- Extremely detail-oriented and accurate. Able to stay focused and calm when times get hectic.
- Must be proficient with computers and have the ability to navigate multiple screens at a time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills with ability to be concise yet relay detailed information.
- Previous experience working in high volume dispatching (20+ units in a fleet) preferred.
- Ability to read and use maps to navigate drivers to their destination.
- Extensive knowledge of Milwaukee County and the surrounding 7 county areas (Waukesha, Racine, Kenosha, Ozaukee, Sheboygan, Walworth and Washington) desired.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Use computer software to dispatch work to our drivers. Communicate with drivers using our radio system and electronically using our computer system and tablets.
- Monitor traffic cams, weather conditions and airline arrivals and departures to stay on top of changes and be able to react accordingly.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly and effectively when they occur due to traffic problems, high reservation volume and/or driver issues.
- Check-in drivers at the start of their shift and check out at end of shift. Ensure shifts are covered.
- Work collaboratively with staff and develop strong working relationships.
- Communicate with our Airport Booth and Reservation Agents to ensure timely service and customer satisfaction.
- Complete a shift report at the end of shift to identify and review the major items that happened throughout the shift. Communicate this information to appropriate managers and staff.
- Assists on phone with customer calls when needed.
- Will be cross trained as a driver and customer service representative to ensure a full working knowledge of the operations.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Competitive wage; health, dental, vision and life insurance. Additional voluntary benefits (Short Term Disability, Accident, Critical Illness/Cancer); 401(k) retirement with company match. Paid vacation, holiday and sick time; additional voluntary purchase vacation program.
We’re more than a ride, we’re a solution!
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability