Title: Dispatch Representative
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Our Dispatch I position is responsible for the assigning the day-to-day work of our inspections/audits for AiM. The position oversees all inspections/audits for AiM and strives to meet all SLA requirements of our customers. The Dispatcher I strives to deliver strong customer service to both internal and external clients while maximizing our efficiency to meet the company’s goals and objectives.
The candidate will have the opportunity to interact with multiple levels of the AiM organization. The role requires a detailed oriented individual that thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys multi-tasking.
AiM offers a fast paced and exciting work environment that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit and outside the box thinking.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Build efficient daily schedules that allow AiM to maximize the abilities of each employees
• Understands the daily operating systems/strategies used. Uses multiple programs/strategies to maximize work that can be completed
• Be able to use multiple systems/resources to fix any issues during the day or before they happen.
• Facilitate interactions with various departments to find solutions and resolve customer service matters
• Sees tasks through completion
• Works with other dispatchers within the teams. Growing as resource for other dispatchers.
• Regular and consistent attendance and availability
• Follows the lead of AiM Management and completes work assigned
• Special Projects
• Other - Perform additional duties as required by the Company. Make continuous recommendations to improve quality and efficiency.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
IV. Required Skills
1. Job Knowledge and Skill: Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize day-to-day responsibilities; Detail oriented, highly focused and very organized; Ability to maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm; Excellent teamwork skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships. Understanding of Inspection Process and Business Workflow
2. Experience: Minimum of at least one year of Customer Service, Dispatch, Data analysis experience
3. Education, Licenses, Certificates, Registrations: High School Diploma/GED or equivalent professional business training required. Some College preferred
4. Computer Skills:
Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, other PC applications, ability to adapt to new technology as it becomes available.
5. Communication Skills:
Ability to excel in a team environment required. Must be able to successfully interface with customers, co-workers, and various other departments. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
6. Analytical Skills:
Strong analytical skills required with strong attention to detail and accuracy. Ability to source, disseminate and properly apply secondary research
VI. Physical Requirements
•Criminal background screening
•All candidates considered for employment must satisfactorily pass all elements of the pre- employment screening before a formal offer can be made.
•No travel required
Beginning rate: $14/hr. This position is Full-time and eligible for overtime. Full Time employees are eligible to participate in AIM’s benefit plans, including medical, dental and 401k(upon completion of the first 60 days of employment, 90 for 401k, and beginning on the first of the next month).
AiM provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant’s race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, or veteran status. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on AiM. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
To comply with Federal law, Alliance Inspection Management LLC, participates in E-Verify.