Coordinates inbound and outbound logistical operations, including inventory management, warehousing and transportation to ensure sufficient supply of goods and products. Controls the commercial impact of the complete range of activities from receiving, locating and dispatching, sourcing, purchasing and optimizing inventory levels. Administers an effective system that meets the organization's inventory control needs through efficient transportation of raw materials, component parts and/or finished goods.
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of America's premier Mechanical Construction and Facility Services companies serving clients through the full life-cycle of a facility, to include engineering, construction, operations and maintenance. For 70 years, our employee-owned company has provided innovative services that optimize the performance of world-class mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare facilities, hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical facilities and industrial complexes and other essential institutions.
Our employees, whom we call “Partners” are the heart of our success and what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the "100 Best Places to Work", "Top 50 Training Organizations" and "Top 30 Companies to Retire From" due to our solid commitment to the personal and professional development of each employee.
- Dispatches the required Service Technician with the appropriate skill level for the service call, minimizing unnecessary costs and building customer confidence. Dispatches for all business units throughout the work week or as needed. Resolves issues within their capability; escalates issues outside capability.
- Manages customer’s requests, and delivers first-rate service to meet or exceed their expectations. Oversees all inbound customer contacts via phone, email, web portal and fax and organizes customer service calls prior to their deployment to the Service Technician.
- Creates work orders from customer contacts and verifies that customer information is correct. Pull permits as needed. Manages customer portals with needed data and completes reports such as shift and status reports.
- Assists with scheduling customer maintenance contracts and organizes Service Technicians workflow to accommodate for these contract needs.
- Communicates effectively to guarantee prompt and responsive service to the Customers’ immediate and long-term needs..Communicates the status of the service call to the customer while it is in progress, and follows up with the customer after the call has been completed.
- Plans, forecasts and dispatches service calls for the internal customer (Service Manager and Service Technician). Monitors dashboard results and creates plans to address active work orders.
- Works cohesively with Service Managers, Service Technicians, Sales Representatives, Account Managers and Dispatch Coordinators to meet the needs of customers each day.
- Performs cross functional roles and cross-promotes all services offered to customers.
- Reviews current processes and procedures in order to improve and strengthen the customer experience and increase overall efficiency.
High School or GED.
2-5 years of experience.
Proven experience as dispatcher or relevant position.
Knowledge of procedures and guideline for emergency situations.
Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities.
Active listener with excellent communication skills.