The dispatcher is responsible for the timely and accurate dispatch of sub-haulers for vehicle pick-up and delivery while providing excellent service to customers.
* Outbound calls to pick-up locations.
* Dispatch sub-haulers for vehicle pick-up and delivery within company timelines.
* Ensure sub-haulers meet company requirements prior to dispatching.
* Outbound calls to sellers.
* Solicit business.
* Utilize cost effective vendors to meet company budget objectives.
* Educate sub-haulers on company policies and procedures.
* Maintain and archive documents.
* Answer phone calls.
* Collect payments on member deliveries.
* Comply with Safety and enforce regulations.
* Print checks.
* Monitor incoming documents on the fax machine.
* Print reports as needed.
* Manage vendor relationships.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Two years dispatch experience.
* One year customer service skills experience.
* High School Diploma or GED preferred.
* Excellent customer service skills and attitude.
* Excellent Communication Skills --verbal and written.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Typing speed 45 words per minute.
* Basic Ten key proficiency.
* Basic Math skills.
* Computer proficiency (MS Suite experience).
* Ability to operate office equipment.
* Multi- tasking.
* Ability to work in fast paced/diverse environment.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Know geographical area as well as ability to read maps.
* Work with minimal supervision.
* Occasional Overtime as needed.
* Bilingual Skill a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled