Bluestar Auto Movers is a leading car shipping company in the United States. We specialize in Open & Enclosed vehicle transport. Servicing the most exquisite manufacturers, automotive groups, dealerships, tuners, race teams, and automotive enthusiasts. We offer specialized, rapid, and car shipping globally. The mission of Bluestar Auto Movers is to offer the best customer satisfaction. Our focus is service, reliability, transparency, and consistency.
Bluestar Auto Movers is growing due to increased volume of business and is seeking to add outstanding individuals for our Dispatcher role. Experience in customer service and carrier-driver relations is required to be successful in this role. This is a very fast-paced environment with a lot of multi-tasking and close attention to detail necessary to maintain accuracy. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that enjoys working independently with customers and prefers a sometimes hectic and demanding role. We offer outstanding benefits and opportunities for growth.
- Manage software dispatch systems and maintain customer relationships in the dispatch and supervision of drivers on loads.
- Ensure driver compliance with Department of Transportation regulations.
- Complete daily reporting of dispatch activity.
- Facilitate all over the road breakdowns, accidents, weather delays and any route exceptions.
- Build customer relationships- continuously work on customer/account relations.
- Provides customers with carrier updates.
- Replies to incoming email which includes quote inquiries, chat inquiries, and new business inquiries.
- Provide general support to all customers.
- Carrier relations in order to obtain positive feedback from drivers.
- Confirm orders are delivered.
Our company provides you with:
- Medical and Dental Plans
- Vision Discount Plan
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 1-2 years of Dispatch experience
- Must be able to have a work Monday- Friday from 9am-6pm and available via cell phone outside of work hours.
- Must be able to multi task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Sound judgment, initiative and professional communication skills must be exhibited at all times.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Self-starter and motivated to achieve.
- Comfortable with computer and multiple applications.