Founded in 1986, Mattress Firm, Inc. has grown to become one of the largest and fastest growing specialty bedding companies in the world. We currently operate over 2,600 stores nationwide… and we’re growing! With a strategic growth plan in place, we will secure our place as the nation’s #1 choice for better sleep… border to border and coast to coast.
We are pleased to offer continued growth and advancement as we currently have an opening for a Dispatcher position with our Operations team!
The individual in this position routes all deliveries. This position is also responsible for answering incoming calls to support
internal and external customers.
Duties include, but aren't limited to:
- Works varying hours to support the needs of the business
- Answer incoming calls promptly and accurately
- Maintains accuracy of ticket management system
- Coordinate work volume with the shipping team
- Schedules deliveries in the most efficient and cost effective manner
- Plan daily, weekly and monthly delivery capacity
- Schedule deliveries within the guidelines of the 3PL agreement.
- Notes driver and/or helper for each delivery on manifest
- Reschedules customers that did not receive product
- Records missed and/or re-delivery problems
- Submits completed delivery manifests and stop records by deadline for payroll purposes
- Ensure that all trucks are within hours of service regulations
- Maintain KPI performance for delivery business
- Provide feedback and solutions on KPI performance
- Completes other projects and special assignments as requested by manager and/or Senior Management
- Microsoft Office
- Dispatch Track knowledge or familiar with other routing programs
- POS system
- Basic knowledge of city and outlying areas
- Acts with Honesty and Integrity
- Strong fit with organizational culture
- Results Driven
- Service Oriented
- Exceptional Communicator
- Highly Organized
- Detail oriented
- Solution Focused
- Strong Communication Skills
This is a full-time position. Full-time employees with Mattress Firm are eligible for the following benefits:
- Full medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Paid vacation and personal time off
- Paid community service time
- Employee purchase incentives (We want you to sleep happy!)
Pre-employment drug screen and background check are required.
Mattress Firm is dedicated to making our company a great place for great people to work!
Our application process encourages completion of a HireVue video interview, allowing you to bring your experience to life by telling your story versus leaving it to a resume. After completing the online application:
- You will receive an email from HireVue with instructions to complete the HireVue video interview (make sure to check your Junk/Spam folder).
- Should your background and experience align with the qualifications for the position, you may be contacted by a Mattress Firm team member via phone or email.