HSS is currently looking for a Dispatcher to join the team at the San Diego International Airport. The Dispatcher provides information and assistance to callers concerning emergencies, security and general assistance. As the first point of contact for HSS clients, the Dispatcher will be able to balance excellent customer service and handle emergency situations quickly and decisively.
Responsibilities of the Dispatcher
* Answers, documents and dispatches all incoming calls according to established protocols in a prompt manner
* Monitors the security systems and dispatches security personnel
* Serves as the primary point of contact for all maintenance and facilities requests
* Completes required reports accurately in the required timeframes
* Maintains a professional demeanor and always adheres to established dispatch protocols
Required Qualifications of the Dispatcher
* Completed High School diploma or GED
* Customer service and/or call center experience
* Clear and effective phone skills
* Proficiency with office computers and Microsoft Office software
* Ability to multi-task, stay organized, and calm under pressure
HSS is a leader in integrated security services and has been serving healthcare, aviation and government facilities for more than 50 years. Today we employ more than 4,000 well trained and highly knowledgeable team members nationwide. By building on a firm foundation of communication, professionalism, relationship management and accountability, we believe HSS Officers set the standard for the security industry.
More information about joining our team can be found by visiting hss-us.com/careers.
HSS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other status protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled