Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 4 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent. Bachelor degree a plus
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
We specialize in providing the North East Ohio and Akron/Canton area's with dependable heating, air conditioning, plumbing and indoor air quality services. As the trusted name in total comfort, our goal is to make your life easier and more comfortable with convenient service hours, 100% satisfaction guarantee, exclusive warranties, exceptional financing programs, and friendly, reliable, same day emergency service. We proudly serve our clients with exceptional service, quality, and pricing. Arco is your neighborhood heating and cooling contractor. To learn more about Arco please visit our website: www.goarco.com
- Angie's list Super Service Award
- NCI (National Comfort Institute Certified)
To learn more about Arco please visit our website: www.goarco.com
We re looking for exceptional dispatchers to help us achieve profitable revenue. This is a management level position. As a dispatcher, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired sales and operational metrics are achieved. Debriefing each work order to ensure desired sales metrics and operational standards are being achieved. Communicating and coaching with all field personnel at the completion of every work order. Ensuring company is achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate customer calls and assign the best technician to each service appointment.
- Meet daily revenue and sold-hour goals by prioritizing the most urgent and profitable calls.
- Relay accurate information to technicians, ensuing proficient, quality customer experiences.
- Manage the whereabouts and needs of every technician in the field.
- Record the results of each service call and create report summaries for senior management.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Participate in training to boost sales and ensure quick, accurate dispatch of incoming orders.
- Coaching and communicating with all field personnel
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician s progress
- Communicating with customers while technicians are still on site in the event they don t decide to move forward with recommendations
- Proven track record in customer service.
- Management experience
- IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about Arco Comfort Air and loves the brand.
- Ability to build trust, diffuse conflict and hold others accountable.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent is a plus.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
Arco has a lot to offer, here are some of the benefits are employees enjoy:
- Competitive Hourly Wages plus good incentives
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K retirement accounts
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Education Reimbursement
- Free ongoing technical and personal development training
Thank you for your interest in our opportunity, for immediate consideration please click Apply!.