MarJam Supply Company is a leading distributor of gypsum wallboard, metal framing, insulation & acoustical ceiling products and other specialty building materials. MarJam now operates a large network of more than 50 distribution centers along the eastern seaboard in the United States and Canada. Immediate full time positions available. For more real time information about MarJam, visit www.marjam.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews OE's, RM's and WT's to determine they are complete and correctly to include Boom, Piggy charges; notes, comments and disclaimers; checks approvals, delivery instructions, directions, and the scope of service to be performed, routes and schedules equipment and personnel accordingly.
- Maintaining good customer relations in the performance of job.
- Coordinates with neighboring branches to maximize the delivery of product.
- Determines and schedules deliveries and/or pickups according to urgency.
- Enforces compliance with company administrative policies, procedures, methods, safety rules, and governmental regulations. (i.e. HASMAT, OSHA & DOT).
- Other task as may be assigned from time to time.
- Experience with DQ scheduling software a plus
- Paid Vacation, Holidays
- 401 K
- Medical, Dental, Vision