Consider a Career at MTM
From entry level customer service positions, to challenging technology and leadership roles, MTM offers a wealth of employment opportunities. Our corporate culture promotes healthy living, excellent work-home life balance, and strategic career advancement opportunities in a rewarding work environment where you will make a positive impact in your community and beyond. In particular, MTM is committed to providing physical activity and wellness opportunities for our employees, and we have been recognized as a Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association’s Fit-Friendly Worksites Recognition program. As an employer, MTM offers excellent benefits and welcomes diversity; we are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. We invite you to apply for any of our open positions and look forward to providing you an opportunity to develop your career as a member of our team. If you can't find what you are looking for, please check out our affiliate Ride Right for more opportunities.
MTM, Inc. continues to grow and we are seeking Dispatchers!
MTM, Inc. is a healthcare services and transportation management company whose mission is to develop innovative solutions for accessing healthcare, increasing independence, and connecting community resources. MTM is made up of people who share a passion for making a positive impact. Our culture promotes healthy living, excellent work/life balance, and career advancement opportunities. MTM is a fun place to work, where individuality is encouraged and hard work is rewarded.
The Dispatcher is responsible for the day-to-day routing of third party transportation vendors and trip operations. The Dispatcher works to assure safe, cost effective, and on-time performance of third party transportation providers and drivers.
This position is located at our office in Brooklyn, NY.
- Assign same day and urgent trips to third party transportation providers
- Organize and route trips based on schedule and location to ensure optimal fleet performance
- Provide assistance to transportation providers and drivers with issues related to trip performance
- Document and report provider no shows or on-time-performance issues
- Inform transportation providers of any new trips that occur
- Establish and maintain effective communication with transportation providers
- Provide feedback to leadership and Fleet Management on transportation providers performance
- Monitor on-road provision of service for quality and on-time-performance
- Route and Schedule next day and future trips to third party transportation providers daily for assigned region
- Route and schedule trips to transportation providers to ensure vehicle resources are used most efficiently and effectively to meet demand
- Communicate and escalate issues with unscheduled trips as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 6 months of customer service experience
- 2+ years in transportation routing, dispatching, and scheduling expertise preferred
- 1 year experience working with the applicable transit scheduling system preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Competency Based Qualifications:
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of GPS and GIS systems preferred
- Good organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete work in a timely manner
- Skilled in the use of computers, including Microsoft Word, Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Must be able to demonstrate effective use of scheduling software, two-way radio communication and data analysis skills
What’s in it for you?
- Paid vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Health and Life Insurance Plans
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Onsite Gym
- Wellness Screenings
- Birthday Holiday
- Training Development
- Casual Dress Environment
- Scholarship Program
- Healthy Market
- Free Coffee
*These benefits may not be available at all locations
Equal Opportunity Employer: MTM is an equal opportunity employer. MTM considers qualified candidates with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, State, and Federal law. If you are in need of accommodations, please contact People & Culture at (636) 561-5686 or firstname.lastname@example.org