Facilitate and manage the transport of customer vehicles to and from auction site and other areas as assigned.
• Contact customer to determine vehicle availability and condition
• Schedule vehicle pick-up and delivery with customer and transporter
• Reconcile any transporter related issues that may arise
• Notify customer account representatives and transporter of any relevant vehicle transportation related issues
• Monitor and report on customer compliance and transporter performance
• Compile vehicle transportation related data and generate reports
• Follow all job related duties as directed by supervisor
- 1-3 years administrative experience (in automotive industry preferred)
- Working knowledge of computer usage including MS Excel
- Ability to work independently in a matrix environment to execute and deliver results
- Excellent customer service and multi-tasking skills
- High attention to detail including precise data entry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a high sense of urgency in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Drivers License and the ability to pass a background check and drug test required.
• 1+ years’ experience in transportation dispatching
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-AZ-Phoenix-4615 E Elwood St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing