The major function of this position is to logistically multi-task; specifically as it relates to employee selection, planning, organizing and scheduling. This person will communicate with the HydroChemPSC Site Operations Managers to ensure we have a clear priority, scope and communicated understanding of the required work as well as the resources required and committed for execution of the specific workscope.
- Receives incoming job requests from clients and HydroChemPSC personnel.
- Obtains necessary information to organize servicing of the job to meet or exceed expectations; both conveyed and unspoken.
- Maintains all forms of communications with HydroChemPSC personnel in remote locations to respond to service and equipment problems, emergencies, etc.
- Determines types and quantities of material and equipment needed from appropriate resources.
- Monitors and communicates needs to appropriate district personnel to ensure adequate supply is available.
- Selects appropriate personnel to operate equipment in a professional manner, taking into consideration DOT logs, days off schedule, time distribution, etc.
- Initiates and completes all service related paperwork to comply with all HydroChemPSC, State and Federal regulations.
- Effectively organizes, on short notice, frequent changes in service jobs pending or in progress.
- Communicates regularly with the HydroChemPSC Site Manager to ensure job priorities are clear, job quality is acceptable and to resolve any conflicts concerning personnel/equipment resources available. Immediately notifies the HydroChemPSC Site Manager of any problems or concerns.
- Interacts with vendors as necessary or directed.
- Actively participates in safety meetings.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Industrial, petro-chemical, office and plant.
- High school diploma required.
Skills and experience:
- 5 years of Industrial Cleaning Supervisory experience.
- 2 years of dispatch/logistics experience.
- Extensive knowledge in operating equipment used in industrial cleaning.
- Extensive knowledge of HydroChemPSC policies, procedures and protocols.
- Excellent planning/scheduling skills including preparation and communication of all job related documentation including but not limited to JSA, Tailgate Safety meeting, permits, variances, heat stress and water logs plus all such other and further site specific paperwork.
- Knowledgeable of DISA, Alliance Safety Council Training, ISTC and HASC systems.
- Knowledge of records management including personnel, equipment, purchasing and billing.
- Possess excellent communication and human relations skills. Ability to interact with customers in a professional manner. Excellent problem solving/relationship building skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.