LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
High-Quality Facilities for Patient Care:
Make It Possible at NewYork-Presbyterian
Telephone Dispatcher - Facilities - Days
At NewYork-Presbyterian, we’re changing lives with amazing facilities for top-notch care and caring. We’re Earth-conscious, patient-focused and finding new ways to efficiently operate our campus. Explore this exciting opportunity at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, and help Make It Possible.
Receive and dispatch requests for immediate repairs and/or services needed at our medical center, notifying appropriate hospital personnel and outside maintenance service vendors. Answer questions regarding mechanical, electrical, plumbing and other issues. Operate a pneumatic tube system. Maintain call logs. Close out work orders, and perform associated data entry functions.
This is a daytime position Monday-Friday 8am-4pm.
- Experience working/communicating with the public
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of data entry experience
- 2 years of customer service experience
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, 'America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.' - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 'Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.' - Glassdoor
- 2018 'Employees' Choice: Top CEOs' - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 '150 Best Places to Work in Healthcare.' - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 'Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals' - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.