“DispatchHealth is unlike anything in healthcare today.” That’s not from our marketing team, that is a quote from one of our providers.
DispatchHealth, founded in 2013, has the vision of creating the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world. The company is the leading provider of mobile, high acuity care services in the United States. DispatchHealth has created an integrated, high value delivery solution that provides exceptional care in the home through technology, convenience and service. The company's on- demand offering enables patients to opt for a high value care with a lower cost option to the ER all within the comfort of their home or workplace. The company’s care focuses on the Quadruple Aim of enhanced patient experience, improved health outcomes, lowering healthcare cost, and superb provider experience.
DispatchHealth is based in Denver, Colorado and currently serves patients in 19 cities nationwide. As a reflection of our success to date, we have an exciting opportunity for Nurse Practitioners who are looking for a unique opportunity to travel around the country to provide exceptional care The DispatchWay.
What makes us diﬀerent?
- DispatchHealth is bringing back the house call.
- DispatchHealth is a provider-led organization.
- DispatchHealth asks our provider teams to use their medical skills and experience to provide innovative care to our patients in their homes.
- Our patient-centric approach consistently provides us with a NPS score of 95% or better
- DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery.
- Our APPs practice The DispatchWay: We are…Courageous advocates for patients and each other, are clinical innovators with quality and safety top of mind and we provide exceptional care by meeting people where they are.
Wait what? How?
Advanced Practice Providers are teamed with EMTs and equipped with everything needed to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses.
Patients request care via the DispatchHealth website, mobile app, or by calling our Clinical Support Team, and voila, a care team is dispatched to the patient’s home or office.
What else do I need to know?
We are hiring Nurse Practitioners with at least 2 years’ experience in ER, UC, Internal Medicine or Family Practice to join our team. We are looking for only the best of the best to join our trailblazing Ambassador Team.
The Ambassadors are a team of multi-state licensed Advanced Practice Provides that travel to help with new market openings, during rapid growth and market expansion, and in times of need to staff for urgent coverage in established markets. A DispatchHealth Ambassador may also be utilized during peak times of productivity to help meet patient demand. Ambassadors for DispatchHealth will work closely with the APP Lead Ambassador who will determine which states the Ambassador should obtain licensure. All travel assignments for the Ambassador will come from the APP Lead AMB based on the current needs throughout each market and projected market openings. This role requires the ability to travelfrequently, the ability to be flexible, and the ability to adapt in newenvironments while championing the Dispatch culture.
Our clinicians provide comprehensive health assessments in the diagnosis, treatment and outcome management of DispatchHealth’s patient population to include laboratory studies, minor procedures, splinting, wound care, suturing, IV fluid and medication administration, facilitate specialist referral and/or PCP follow-up.
Our providers love working at DispatchHealth in part because our patients love the care and the convenience we provide. With top marks for patient satisfaction (you can Google us to see our patient reviews), we know that we make a positive impact each and every day.
DispatchHealth Ambassador, Description/Duties:
- Travel 100%, all travel expenses paid for by DispatchHealth
- Obtain/maintain multi-state licenses, all licensing fees paid for by DispatchHealth
- Travel to established or new DispatchHealth markets to help with training/education/start-up needs or help if emergency staffing coverage needed
- 4-5 clinical shifts consecutively required per stent of travel, 10-12 hr shifts, depending on market hours of operation
- Report to the APP Lead Ambassador for travel assignments and new state licensing requirements
- Submitting licensure documents in a timely manner (may include fingerprinting, college transcripts, etc) and being proactive to ensure state license is granted
- Submitting expenses in a organized and timely manner
DispatchHealth Ambassador, Minimum Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience in the ED, UC or family practice
- Current unrestricted state licensure as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner Nationally board certified (current)
- Current BLS/ACLS certification
- Prescriptive authority and DEA required
- Competencies, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to document in electronic medical record, ensuring completeness and accuracy
- Ability to adopt and champion technological tools to optimize provider workflow
- Ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively with others to achieve common goals
- Cultural competency
- Knowledge and ability to perform therapeutic interventions such as splinting, suturing, wound care and minor surgical procedures
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills utilizing evidence-based standards of practice
- Expertise in clinical skills related acute care, chronic conditions and injuries
- Ability to identify and proactively solve problems
- Ability to thrive in a patient-focused environment
- Previous management experience preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Career advancement opportunities
- Be part of something new, exciting and trans-formative
- Healthcare benefits and 401k provided with full-time employment
- Progressive delivery model in an APP lead practice group
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.