Job Title: Distribution Associate I - 1st Shift
Department / Division: CARSC / Logistics
Salary Grade: NXA08
Location: Santa Fe Springs, CA
What’s special about us:
At Amway, we believe in people. Our promise to our employees is that here, you have the opportunity to explore and grow, make a real difference, and be a part of Amway’s long-term success story. We believe in your potential and your ability to achieve your highest professional goals.
What’s special about this team:
The Amway North America Delivery Operations team focuses on delivering essential products to our Amway Business Owner. The California Regional Service Center (CARSC) is our largest facility and is based in Santa Fe Springs, CA. This facility provides Order Fulfillment services to the entire western region of the US. Our motto is “Perfect Orders Every Time”, and we strive to exceed our customers’ expectations through a flexible and agile workforce. Our team prides itself in continuous improvement, challenging the status quo, and striving for efficiencies that can be reinvested into the ABO experience.
How you would contribute to the role:
As a Distribution Associate I, you will support daily operations in our distribution includin timely and accurate receiving, processing, and verifying of incoming shipments to ensure stock is received and replenished. You will also pick, pack, and ship orders to customers, confirming shipment counts with packing slips, and purchase order numbers. You will go through Amway training to operate a forklift to load and unload trucks, as well as store and move product. You will have the opportunity to interact with customers who pick up their orders at the service center. This position is a First Shift, 4:00am - 4:30pm Sunday – Monday – Tuesday work week, 12 hour shifts.
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- High school diploma
- Prior experience in a warehouse environment involving merchandise handling. 1 to 3 years is preferred. Prior experience working with an RF system is a plus.
- Ability to interface with customers and provide excellent customer service.
- Basic computer skills to include inputting, retrieving and analyzing data input into various warehouse programs and applications.
- Strong attention to detail, along with basic math skills
- Ability to operate a Hilo and obtain a Hilo license.
- Ability to operate a variety of equipment and tools in a safe manner. This may include a pallet jack, utility knife, and shrink wrap machine.
- The ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs frequently.
- The ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently
If you can see yourself as part of this collaborative environment, visit our web site to apply: www.amway.jobs