DISTRIBUTION CENTER MANAGER - EXCELLERATE
Faith Technologies●Lenexa, KS
Your Career. Your Future!
A position at Faith Technologies can be the answer to your future career. As a Distribution Center Manager - Excellerate, you’ll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services.
Faith Technologies enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety.
We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
The DistributionCenter Manager - Excelleratepromotes an engaged, safe work environment, measures performance, understands and reduces costs, ensures on-time delivery to customers, develops employees/teams, and rewards performance while being a positive culture steward.
- Education: BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Experience:7 to 10 years of experience as a Logistics Manager
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Manage warehouse, planning of routes and shipments.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise, coach, and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and on-time delivery targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement process improvements.
- Create policies or procedures (SOPs) for logistics activities.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
Our employees are our greatest resource. To further promote our Health, Wellness and Safety we proudly offer them:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Performance Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety Shoes & Glasses Reimbursement
- Tool Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
Faith Technologies is one of the largest privately held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you’re ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.