- Responsible for adherence to company policies including safety and the use of personal protective equipment.
- Manages purchase order requests and vendor billing for the operations department of the Plant.
- Processes delivery order tickets in the system.
- Works closely with Distribution Manager on the efficiencies through cylinder utilization and customer replenishment orders (ZRO).
- Pulls daily orders from SAP system to create the necessary routes for driver deliveries on a daily basis.
- Creates load sheets for production loaders to prepare trucks for on time delivery.
- Maintains production data input and changes, cylinder movements, Processes special handling arrangements and costing for customer invoicing.
- Assist Distribution Manager with all DOT paperwork for accuracy and completeness before sending to the Business Service Center (BSC).
- Communicates professionally, respectfully and effectively in both oral and written forms at all levels.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred;
- Two plus years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Experience with SAP and proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, preferred;
- At least two years experience working in a distribution or logistics environment;
- Must be able to work in a drug-free environment.
Benefits at Airgas include Medical, Dental, 401k and much more.http://www.airgas.com/company/careers/employee-benefits
NOW, READY TO BEGIN A CAREER WITH AIRGAS?
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, recognizes that it's the quality of our people that makes our success possible. Airgas operates in a culture focused on safety, innovation and customer service.
Why wouldn’t you want to work for one of the nation's leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety products?It’s easy, just click apply. When you submit your application online, qualified candidates will hear from us very soon. We will not keep you waiting!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability