Who are we looking for?
Animal Health International, a Patterson Company, is seeking Full Time Distribution Specialist to join our team in the Hereford, TX facility. This postion is responsible for processing merchandise returns for cutomers or vendors through entire returns process from start to finish. Also ensure regulatory compliance for the facility as it relates to DEA, OSHA, FDA, EPA and DOT.
Why join Animal Health International?
This is your chance to set your career in motion! Our future is full of exciting possibilities, and so is yours as part of our team. We believe that work shouldn't be something that you do just to make ends meet. It should provide satisfaction and an opportunity to make a real difference!
Through its subsidiaries, Animal Health International, Inc. provides animal health products and services to customers in the food animal and companion animal markets worldwide. We are a recognized leader in our industry.
Our employees share a determination to make a difference, to enhance business success and to drive innovation where and whenever possible. We are not only looking for competent, qualified contributors, but employees who want to grow personally and professionally throughout their careers. We are in search of the best and the brightest minds to help fulfill our mission. We offer opportunities that allow you to apply and develop your strengths and we leverage your strengths to help us remain a major leader in our industry. We value the diverse thought and innovative ideas you can bring to the company.
The Animal Health International, Inc. Family of Companies is the right choice for individuals with exceptional ethics, integrity and long-term vision. We promote an atmosphere that encourages personal and professional development. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a great working environment in locations throughout the United States and Canada. Animal Health International is an EEO/AA/M/F/D/V employer and participates in the Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program, an internet-based employment eligibility verification system.
Post offer pre-employment background check and drug screen are required.
- Work with Sales Rep’s on customer returns to ensure processing is properly completed
- Work with Sales Managers and Vendor Returns Department to ensure reimbursements from vendor when needed
- Works with corporate safety and compliance and local management to ensure facility is adhering to regulations set forth by DEA, OSHA, FDA, EPA, DOT
- Performs other duties as assigned
Performance and Conduct Standards
- Performs duties at or above productivity and accuracy standard
- Supports the company goals for quality and continuous improvement
- Contributes to an atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation among all Fulfillment Center staff
- The Fulfillment Center is a warehouse for the storage and distribution of dental, veterinary supplies, production animal supplies and equipment. In general, the building’s primary work area consists of pallet storage racking, roller storage and small item storage shelving. The facility uses powered conveyor systems for the transportation of products. Pallet jacks and forklifts are used for palletized products. Some positions require use of safety equipment, which is provided as needed.
Education/Training & Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Candidate must have ability to read and understand department process and warehouse safety documents and follow department work instructions.
- Candidate must have strong communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Warehouse labor work experience preferred (receiving, order filling, shipping or customer service).
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or protected veteran status.