1. Processes daily orders in a timely and accurate manner according to department standards in a pick / pack environment.
2. Picks priority shipments first as communicated by the supervisor.
3. Boxes and packs orders with packing materials to insure safe delivery.
4. Pulls product for orders; verifying product numbers and quantity.
5. Verifies that order is pulled correctly.
6. Stocks shelves accurately.
7. Ensures regulatory compliance, process controls and safety standards are met.
8. Ensures all company, employee and regulatory policies and procedures are followed.
9. Maintains an organized, safe work environment.
10. Knows and follows all safety rules.
11. Rotates stock and ensures date stickers are on all product.
12. Ensures no expired product is on the shelves.
13. Keeps warehouse clean.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs additional duties as directed.