You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There's one thing you do thats exeptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate sales professionals, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for this District Business Manager role with Syneos Health.
Reporting to the National Business Director, the District Business Manager (DBM) is responsible for effectively leading and managing a team of Sales Representatives in their assigned geographies. The DBM will be responsible for driving key strategic initiatives and leading the strategy execution within their region. The DBM will be responsible for driving business results through effective cross-functional leadership and collaboration with Sales Leadership, Medical Affairs and other key internal and external stakeholders.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but are not limited to the following)
- Lead, hire, train, develop and coach Sales Representatives; minimize turnover through retention strategies, engagement and recognition; foster a supportive and team oriented working environment.
- Develop, implement and execute approved business plans for the region and effectively implement and execute approved marketing plans
- Review Sales Data and Analysis to respond in a timely manner local and regional market conditions. Drive day to day business results.
- Monitor all field activities within the region and operate appropriately within our compliance guidelines;
- Work with National Business Director to implement goals and objectives, and adhere to metrics which measure and support the goals.
- Provide timely performance feedback and foster a collaborative environment that supports open communication within the team.
Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelors Degree Required, Advanced course work in Business/Sales Management preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of successful pharmaceutical sales management experience required
- Diabetes (Type 2) or CV experience strongly preferred
- Product Launch, Team Launch experience highly preferred
- Ability to travel and possess a valid drivers license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, youre empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. Were dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, youll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)