If this is you then consider working for us
We have fun, and we offer personal challenges and growth. The District also known as Area Manager has the overall responsibility for overseeing the people, processes and operations of 5-7 restaurants in one area. The Area coach drives excellence in day-to-day operations of their assigned restaurants in the market; trains, coaches, supports managers; plans and sets goals; focuses on in-store problem solving/process improvement; sets standards; recognizes and motivates Restaurant Managers and Restaurant Teams.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Provides leadership for each manager in the market to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Leads the way by working with each RGM in the market to deliver PACE (Profit after controllable expense) and meet targeted flow-thru in each restaurant in market; utilizes available reports (e.g. exception reporting) to identify opportunities; encourages a top-line orientation through operational focus; ensures that correct operational procedures are followed at all times.
- Partners with each RGM in the market to build sales over last year's sales achievement.
- Accountable for coaching and training management teams for operational excellence, supports national training initiatives, monitors training processes to ensure quality training of team members and managers.
- Aggressively develops and maintains management team staffing levels; drives to full management staffing for each restaurant in market; commits to selection process; monitors restaurant-level staffing.
- Absolutely uncompromising execution of the highest standards of OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy.
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts throughout the market.
- Does not compromise in creating and maintaining a safe environment for employees and customers.
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Exhibits ownership when working with GMS to resolve R&M issues; determines causes of excessive R&M; gathers R&M issues; identifies trends and helps to resolve
We offer the following:
- Competitive starting salaries
- Bonus Potential
Great career opportunities:
- Promote from within philosophy
- Comprehensive training programs
- Health, and option of dental benefits
- Paid vacations
- Car/car allowance
- Cell phone allowance
The ideal candidate for the District/Area Manager position will have:
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Strong ability to train and enforce brand and company standards
- Ability and desire to monitor and provide effective coaching to teams on a daily basis, more frequently if needed.
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- High School Diploma or GED preferred, College or university Degree Preferred
- Three to five years of successful, high sales volume, operational management experience in the Quick Service Restaurant industry.
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching and development of managerial employees.
- Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial performance and employee satisfaction
- Previous P&L accountability
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.