Start your CAREER with Check into Cash?
- Leader in the industry
- Opportunities for advancement
- Great Work/Life Balance
- No Sunday Hours
- Major Holidays off
- Full benefits
Check Into Cash is currently seeking a motivated District Manager to join our team. With 800+ Check Into Cash locations nationwide, our District Managers are one of the key driving forces behind our success. We are looking for someone that can provide exceptional leadership, create a culture of unmatched customer service, and someone that will motivate his/her district for growth.
At Check Into Cash, we set our District Managers up to accomplish and exceed the goals set before them. We provide them with extensive hands-on training so they have a complete understanding of our business.
The District Manager is responsible for multi-site management of Centers within their assigned market. The DM is responsible for meeting/exceeding the financial goals the Centers, the staffing/training/development of all employees, and to ensure company policies and procedures are followed.
District Manager Duties:
- Direct and manage multiple Center locations to ensure that employees are meeting/exceeding all financial goals.
- Provide daily monitoring of individual stores delinquency percent to increase profitability.
- Conduct center visits on a regular basis that include a complete and thorough audit of each office in the district to ensure legal and company compliance.
- Investigate thoroughly each and every customer complaint to resolution.
- Identify and ensure ongoing training and development for Center personnel
- Hire, coach and train employees to ensure the best team is in place for the district
- Requires excellent communication skills with customers and all levels of the organization
- Experience managing 7+ locations
- Ability to manage and develop team members that can be promoted within the organization
- A strong knowledge of the financial management of a Center and multiple location profit and loss responsibility.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to attend training class and or other seminars that may require overnight stays up to five (5) nights.
- An Outstanding Customer Service Driven Attitude
- Financial Services, sales and collections experience is a plus!