H&E Equipment Services is one of the largest integrated equipment companies in the nation that provides the higher standard in equipment sales, rental, parts, and service. With locations across the United States, we pride ourselves on being an equipment company, run by equipment people. We leverage our national portfolio of equipment with a local approach to provide reliability, fair prices and the support of a first-class service team. Where others stop, we continue.
This position may office in the Bay area.
The District Manager reports directly to the Regional Vice President and will have full operational and P&L responsibility for their respective district with direct oversight of sales, rental, parts and service of all construction equipment, transportation and support personnel. Additionally, the District Manager will be responsible for developing new business within their assigned district to increase revenue, grow market share and maximize contribution and profit.
- Leads and directs all operations for multiple locations within assigned district.
- Leads, directs and motivates all levels of personnel within the assigned district.
- Oversees all branches and their various departments to ensure proper functionality on a day to day basis.
- Leads and directs the overall financial performance within the assigned district in areas of profit & loss management, return on assets, and fleet planning and utilization.
- Leads and directs the hiring of key positions, such as Branch Manager, within the assigned district.
- Creates and supports a culture of team building, unity, and high performance within the assigned district.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School/GED is required. Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of management experience in sales territories and rental operations is required.
- Must be knowledgeable in construction equipment.
- Demonstrate proficiency in MS office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Must have the ability to analyze and interpret P&L statements
- Prior Budgeting, forecasting and asset management
- Extensive travel required
- Customer/Client Focus
- Time Management
- Teamwork Orientation
- Work involves considerable exposure to elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors and/or loud noises.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift or move objects up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Searching for a solid, growth-oriented company that values its employees? Join H&E Equipment Services! We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, paid holidays, paid time off and a 401K retirement savings plan with company match.
Territory / Regional Sales Manager