Management Opportunity with an Industry Leading Wildlife Management Company!
Founded in 1984, Trutech Wildlife Service & Critter Control Operations specialize in nuisance wildlife management services for residential and commercial properties, providing leading wildlife, animal and integrated pest control services across the nation. We work with wildlife and people alike and have amazing careers to offer in a recession resistant business.
It is imperative that all selected candidates be willing to relocate anywhere within our West Region operations including CA, CO, AZ or NM upon promotion to District Manager.
The District Manager Trainee (DMT) is responsible to prepare for the role as a District Manager (DM). The DMT training program will require travel (company paid) and include a variety of temporary role assignments. Additionally, the DMT must be flexible to relocate to the awarded district.
The District Manager is responsible for leading their Wildlife Operations team in the assigned territory. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and expect this candidate to continue this tradition. As a District Manager, you will direct the sales and administrative functions of your district to provide quality service to customers and achieve district performance objectives. District Managers are responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the operation and maintain profit and loss accountability.
Essential Job Functions:
- Outstanding customer service
- Quickly resolve customer issues and concerns
- Management of field staff
- Effective route management and growth within company guidelines
- Development of current management staff and field personnel
- Timely completion and submission of necessary paperwork and documentation
- Recruitment and hiring of new talent
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations
- One-time and recurring revenue growth
- Continuous profit improvement
- Training of employees in and application of wildlife biology, entomology, administration, policies and procedures, fleet and equipment, maintenance and upkeep, time management, ethical business practices, pride, quality service, and customer satisfaction
- Ensure adherence to all company policies, state and federal laws applicable to all facets of our industry to include but not limited to: Dept. of Agriculture, Dept. of Natural Resources, OSHA, EPA, division of Wage and Hour, etc.
- Assuring that all subordinates are properly registered in required categories and attaining their required hours of ongoing education
- Control expenses in all areas and establish a system for approval to monitor
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Company vehicle, cell phone and tablet
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
Candidates must be physically capable of safely performing the following job duties:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's guidelines
- Lift and carry up to 75 lbs
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Perform administrative duties while seated for long periods of time
- High School Diploma required; four year degree preferred e.g., business & management, wildlife management, natural sciences, forestry, etc.
- Minimum 2 years management experience
- Sales, military or job related experience
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen
- Hired candidates must reside or relocate central to their assigned region
Why choose us?
As the industry leader, we value people, progress and professionalism. As a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), we are financially stable and exhibiting continued growth. We are proud to announce Rollins, Inc., has been named a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Demonstrated sales ability
- Demonstrated customer service attitude
- 2 year(s): Experience in management
- High School/GED or better
- Bachelors or better
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Driver License
- Directing Others
- Financial Management
- Goal Achievement
- Results Oriented
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)See job description