At NCI, our strength and success lie in one another united in a single purpose: We Create Great Building Solutions Every Day.
Metallic Building Company manufactures and designs custom metal buildings of the highest quality, durability and longevity. Based in Houston, Texas, the company serves national and international markets through its strong network of builders and nearly 7-million square feet of manufacturing space strategically located throughout the continental U.S. and in Mexico.
Established in 1946, Metallic Building Company is one of the five original founders of the Metal Building Manufacturer’s Association(MBMA). Metallic is a leading division of NCI Building Systems, one of the largest integrated manufacturers and marketers of custom metal buildings in North America.
The District Sales Manager is responsible for developing a territory, sales growth, and maintaining relationships with customers for the purpose of selling pre-engineered metal building systems. Meeting with customers on a regular basis to discuss their specific needs/concerns and to provide solutions. He/she will also review architectural drawings and specifications to be able to determine project requirements and to request cost estimates as well as draw up work orders and appropriate sketches. In addition, will work with engineers, architects and inside personnel to help define project requirements, as well as positively promote NCI’s product lines. The person should be able to manage their time efficiently and provide estimates and quote requests while traveling and attending meeting appointments and recruiting schedules.
- Candidate must reside in the Ohio sales territory.
- Must have experience within the pre-engineered metal building industry, preferable with a manufacturer.
- Working technical knowledge of the pre-engineered metal building construction.
- Ability to recruit new accounts and provide excellent customer service.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with programs such as Microsoft Office
- Highly motivated, Confident and positive attitude are a must.
- Ability to work with little supervision and meet sales deadlines.
- Interact well with team members and provide solutions to problems expeditiously.
- Extensive travel within assigned territory, including overnight travel is required
NCI is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.