Job Title: District Sales Manager/Outside Sales
Client: Power & Tel
Location: Miami & Caribbean Islands
Are you ready to fire up your sales career?
- Love hunting and bringing in new business
- Are pasionate about the telecom business
- And have the desire to earn commissions based on achieving goals
… Then we want to talk to you!
Power & Tel is a premier wholesale distributor to the global communications marketplace. Simply stated, we provide you efficient ways to get the material you need, where and when you need it. Founded in 1963 by Miller Pentecost, Power & Tel now stocks tens of millions of dollars in communications products, representing over 700 different manufacturers. Power & Tel serves more than 90 % of all telephone companies in the US and approximately 4500 total customers around the world. Along with operating 15 distribution centers located in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil.
Power & Tel Supply offers a salary base + commissions!
What We’re Looking For:
The District Sales Manager will increase the financial profitability of Power & Tel by nurturing relationships with legacy accounts, prospecting new customers, and proactively selling outside plant material and services that build the infrastructure in the telecommunications industry.
What You’ll Be Doing at a Glance:
- Meet and exceed sales/GM$ goals for assigned territory.
- Stay within expense budget and turn in reports timely.
- Interface regularly with Account Managers and management in developing sales strategies and target accounts.
- Work with executives to understand partnerships and initiatives.
- Interface regularly with vendors to maximize our relationship and their support.
- Actively solicitate potential customers.
- Participate in product promotions, training classes, and conventions.
- Develop strong vendor relations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work from home / remote covering an assigned territory (road warrior).
What You Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years of experience in the telecommunications industry; ideally selling fiber cable, hardware, networking equipment, data transmission, or similar.
- Proven sales success
- Excellent verbal communication and analytical skills.
- High School Diploma is required; a college degree is preferred.
(NOTE: The purpose of this outline job description is to focus attention on the most important aspects of the job. It is not intended to be a complete list of every duty and it is therefore to be expected that the day to day performance of the job will frequently include tasks not listed above. The list of duties for which the job holder is responsible may be varied or added to at the discretion of your manager. Any such alterations intended to be permanent will be added to this job description.)
A Little About Us:
Learn about TalenTrust – helping clients find, keep and grow the best people
Read This New Book: Solve the People Puzzle
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.