Job ID: 154884
Meadow Burke, a CRH company, is a premier manufacturer and distributor for the concrete construction industry. For more than seven decades, we have served architects, engineers, and contractors with a superior line of concrete reinforcing products, concrete forming accessories, road and bridge products, and industry leading products for precast and tilt-up construction.
Meadow Burke is searching for an aggressive, results-oriented District Sales Manager to drive sales (NV, AZ, NM, CA). This is a home-based position reporting to the Central / Western Regional Sales Manager, in this critical role you will service and grow our sales with new and existing distributor and rebar fabricator customers. You will partner with engineers, contractors and Meadow Burke’s Product Managers to increase demand and specification of our concrete accessories products. In this fast-paced, growing organization those that are highly motivated and driven by results will have the opportunity to succeed and advance.
- 360° partner with demonstrated history of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers, vendors, and internal associates
- 5+ years of high-performance sales experience in the construction industry (experience with rebar fabricators, distributors and concrete contractors preferred)
- Excellent communicator with the ability to coach and educate customers, dealers, or inside sales team on products
- Innovative spirit to work cross-functionally in developing organizational growth concepts and ideas
- Business or Engineering degree preferred
- Amicable, strategic, creative, confident, organized, and analytical
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Meadow Burke, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.