The Specialty District Sales Manager is responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in an assigned market. This position staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. The DM will need to observe and identify market opportunities and challenges and subsequently develop, plan, implement, and follow through with action plans to positively influence opportunities and challenges within and through their team; this includes the development of team members towards corporate growth.
EVERSANA™ is the leading independent provider of global services to the life science industry. The company's integrated solutions are rooted in the patient experience and span all stages of the product lifecycle to deliver long-term, sustainable value for patients, prescribers, channel partners and payers. The company serves more than 500 organizations, including innovative start-ups and established pharmaceutical companies to advance life science solutions for a healthier world.
OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
Patient Minded I act with the patient’s best interest in mind.
Client Delight I own every client experience and its impact on results.
Take Action I am empowered and empower others to act now.
Grow Talent I own my development and invest in the development of others.
Win Together I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
Communication Matters I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.
Own It I hold myself and others accountable for results.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate in-field activity to achieve results and agreed-upon Specialty targets
- Maximize market, segment, and team dynamics to drive both top- and bottom-line results
- Ensure smooth, collaborative efforts in both day to day and long term business execution
- Develops and implements strategic plans for the District
- Set tone and pace for business process and organization
- Coach, mentor, educate and develop direct and indirect team members to enhance individual selling skills and elevate overall team performance
- Maintain required technical expertise in order to respond accurately to all questions regarding products, policies, and business-related issues from customers and representatives
- Hold direct reports accountable to behaviors and expectations
- Effectively plan and conduct plan of action and other meetings with members of the District, Future Region, and Corporate Leadership
- Manages District budget and overall responsibility for P&L at District level in alignment with Corporate expectations
- Has complete understanding of all relevant compliance laws, policies and processes
- Ensures actions of self and team are fully compliant
- Provide direction and insights to key internal partners in business planning process
- Consistently exemplify both Eversana and Client’s Cultural Beliefs and high ethical standards
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University is required
- Minimum of 7 years previous experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience as a Pharmaceutical Sales Manager
- Multiple Sclerosis Therapeutic experience is preferred - will also consider other NEURO exp in movement disorders
- Highly effective organizational skills to balance multiple priorities
- Applies advanced presentation skills for the delivery of corporate approved materials
- Working knowledge of institution (hospital) sales environment and managed care markets
- Advanced business analytical skills to identify trends, opportunities and threats
- Ability to problem solve and determine actions to drive business or overcome challenges
- Ability to utilize corporate reporting tools and technology
- Must have documented successful sales management results
- Demonstrates solid clinical product knowledge
- Ability to travel – specialty territories are larger and will require overnight travel
- Business analysis and planning skills that drive sales performance
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills
- Ability to articulate the scientific aspects of treatments and therapeutic areas
- Proven ability to deliver candid, effective feedback and efficiently manage performance
- Ability to develop talent for promotional opportunities
- Ability to create a culture of winning and full team engagement
- Collaborates and can influence without authority across organizations
- Computer Skills; Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
EVERSANA is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.