The District Manager is responsible for building, developing and managing a team of 10 or more Agents that generates sales to new customers, and provides sales and service support to current Combined Insurance policyholders. The DM is responsible for recruiting and training new agents and delivering annual new sales objectives in an assigned territory by driving the sales process and using effective performance management techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and lead a team of sales agents to meet or exceed goals consistently
- Business Acumen - ability to develop a business plan for growing, maximizing and sustaining a sales team, understanding the company’s profit levers and assertively managing expenses.
- Broad understanding of business financials is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead sales agents to meet their personal goals. Lead by example with consistency and high ethical standards
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, affinity to the value of personal brand
- Coaching and mentoring skills, high desire to see others achieve
- Ability to lead and facilitate group training meetings
- Demonstrated ability to successfully meet or exceed sales goals consistently and offer mentoring and training to others on best practices
Skills & Knowledge
- Successful and stable work history with minimum of 3 years successful sales track record, insurance sales is a plus
- 1+ years of sales team management experience - with Combined or external work experience. Demonstrated ability to build a team through proven recruitment strategies
- High School Degree or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and iPad at intermediate level
- An active professional network is required
- Obtaining a valid Life, Accident and Health license prior to employment date