Safety-Kleen, Dolton, IL is looking for a District Service Delivery Manager to join their safety conscious team! The District Service Delivery Manager is responsible for managing Bulk Product Sales and Service Representatives within their district, Health & Safety, Environmental Compliance and Trans Compliance policies, Sales Growth, customer satisfaction and retention, profitability, and other operational controls within their District. Position may require travel away from home up to 10-25%.
Position can be located in; Dolton, IL; Elgin, IL; South Bend, IN; Omaha, NE.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responsible for District Adherence to Operational Guidelines;
- Manage Route Drivers/Admin within District;
- Manage Product and Service Training for all SSR's;
- Conduct End-of-day Check-in / Morning Check-out process with SSR's to be sure expectations are met;
- Responsible for Holding SSR's Accountable to Service Performance Requirements;
- Conduct Weekly District Meetings with District Service Staff to Drive District Performance and Promote Teamwork;
- Collaborate with BPS Sales Directors to Enhance District Sales Performance;
- Manage District P&L;
- Ensure timely response to all customer requests.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Willing to travel away from home up to 10% - 25% of the time;
- 3 to 5 years of industry related experience;
- High school diploma or GED (Bachelor’s Degree preferred);
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Understanding of sales processes, interviewing and employee selection skills, self reliant, leadership and team building skills;
- Management experience, business acumen, comfortable using computers, and must have a minimum of intermediate skill sets in Outlook and Excel;
- Display a strong acumen in budgeting and reading P&L statements;
- Excellent Judgment/ Decision-Making;
- Working knowledge of DOT/Fleet compliance;
- Recognize the importance of environmental, health, and safety compliance;
- Time management skills.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us atwww.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.