Title: Division/Branch Operations and Acquisition Support
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Odyssey Systems is seeking candidates for Division/Branch Operations and Acquisition Support positions supporting the AFLCMC/HBQ division. Administrative Support
- Administrative Support
- Facility Manager
- Contracting Support
- Data Manager
- Security Manager
Under this contract, Advisory and Assistance Services will be provided in support of activities in the Strategic Warning and Space Surveillance Systems Division (AFLCMC/HBQ), Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC).
Duties include, but not limited to:
- The contractor shall provide Administrative Support (e.g. provide a multitude of analysis, procedural competency and process improvement strategies with increasing levels of responsibility).
- This includes staff support for the senior managers and members of the organizational staff. This includes but is not limited to researching and compiling information pertaining to certain projects/topics, reviews CDRL packages, prepares factual, clear, concise, complete and appropriately coordinated written communications.
- Ensures the leadership is kept informed of all issues of interest that relate to the mission of the Directorate. Monitors progress toward accomplishment of various taskings and initiatives.
- Provide Administrative Support (e.g. provide a multitude of analysis, procedural competency and process improvement strategies with increasing levels of responsibility).
- Perform work in a wide range of support and management assignments such as managing the design, planning, construction and maintenance of equipment, machinery, buildings and other facilities
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards. Record and maintain information on safety certifications and inspections.Manage data, adjust and track work orders. Act as a liaison/focal point with all functional branches and shop supervisors. Project work schedules and recurring work plans.Dispatch service calls and do-it-now emergency response teams
- Assist and perform duties associated with: Price/Cost evaluation support.
- Support the government with contract negotiations and perform contract closeout activities.
- Data collection/compilation/analysis.
- Plan, develop, implement, and administer information systems for the acquisition, storage, and retrieval of data
- Document and deliver file plans. Maintaining a variety of electronic files and websites utilizing web-based applications.
- Responsible for providing technical support for the SharePoint environment including assessment and implementation of new capabilities
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining database management systems software
- Analyzing and planning for anticipated changes in data capacity requirements
- Developing and administering data standards, policies, and procedures
- Assist the AF cognizant security authority (CSA) in oversight of National Security Objectives supporting AF interests.
- Provide technical advice and security support to multiple collateral programs and were specifically called for, SCI programs within the division.
- Review program documentation for public release, to include ensuring Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) has proper markings, classifications and distribution statements per DOD and AF guidance and provide accurate feedback to IP Leads about document disposition ability
- Valid DOD Security clearance
- US Citizenship
Junior (Apprentice I):
- Has the knowledge and ability to perform tasks related to the technical/professional discipline.
- Works independently or with minimal guidance to ensure compliance with proper procedures.
- Education and Experience: BA/BS, 4 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed OR 8 years of directly related experience with proper certifications
Mid-Level (Journeyman, II)
- Has the knowledge, experience and demonstrated ability to perform tasks related to the technical/professional discipline.
- Has the ability to work independently and apply the proper procedures and process related to their area of expertise.
- Has ability problem solve and troubleshoot various situations to develop successful outcomes within established program/project guidelines.
- Education and Experience: BA/BS, 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 3 of which must be in the DoD- OR, 15 years of directly related experience with proper certifications 5 of which must be in the DoD.
Senior (Craftsman, III)
- Possesses the advanced knowledge, experience and recognized ability to be considered an expert in their technical/professional field.
- Possess the ability to perform tasks and oversee the efforts of junior and mid-level personnel within the technical/professional discipline.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of their technical/professional discipline as well as possess a comprehensive understanding and ability to apply associated standards, procedures and practices in their area of expertise.
- Education and Experience: Advanced Degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 years of which must be in the DoD OR, BA/BS degree, and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 of which must be in the DoD OR, 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications, 8 of which must be in the DoD.
- Peterson Air Force Base (PAFB)
- Hanscom Air Force Base (HAFB)
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.