CHI Health Clinic and Creighton University School of Medicine Department of Medicine in Omaha, Nebraska are seeking an experienced Rheumatologist to assume the position of Chief of the Division of Rheumatology, Allergy and Immunology, as plans are to merge Allergy and Immunology with Rheumatology.
Applicants should have an M.D. and be board certified. This opportunity is well suited for a physician leader who is eager to take an active role in medical education and plan for developing a Rheumatology Fellowship and research program. This position will fulfill both clinical and academic responsibilities, which includes an Associate Professor rank as either a Clinical Educator or Clinical Investigator.
This position offers:
- Opportunity to Participate in a Vibrant Teaching Service
- Opportunity for Academic Leadership Including Helping Shape the Emergence of a Large Region-Wide Academic Health System
- Time and Support to Develop and Advance Your Research and Mentor Junior Faculty
- Opportunity to Practice and Teach in a New State-of-the-Art Academic Medical Center
- Full Faculty Appointment with Creighton University School of Medicine
- Highly Competitive Salary Guarantee + Relocation Allowance + Benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an email to: Nicole.Thomas@alegent.org