Responsible for the management and successful operation of Long Term and Community Integration Services (LTCIS). Provide supervision, training and guidance to assigned staff. Oversee the development and implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP) and support to assigned participants. Ensure compliance with all State and Federal regulatory guidelines, including Medicaid, Licensure, and CARF as well as other funding sources and company policy/procedure.
- Supervise assigned employees to ensure their duties and responsibilities are completed. Hire, train, and evaluate assigned employees. May resolve work problems or assist employees in solving work problems.
- Manage the daily operations of the LTCIS.
- Ensure that the needs of the participants are being met and monitor services being provided by assigned personnel. Ensure that employees provide comprehensive and appropriate services to the participants receiving services in conjunction with contract specifications and supervisory instructions.
- Maintain knowledge of and ensure compliance with all State and Federal regulatory guidelines, including Medicaid, Licensure, and CARF as well as other funding sources and company policy/procedure.
- Ensure the employees provide accurate and timely performance reports, invoices, etc. Ensure that employees provide comprehensive reports including accurate, complete and timely reports and statistical reports on the progress of assigned participants.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Assure that employee files are being maintained to meet the standards for all regulatory agencies.
- Maintain familiarity with Behavior Intervention techniques.
- Update training of employees as needed.
- Attend county Behavior Management and/or Human Rights Committee to present behavior intervention programs for participants, as needed.
- Coordinate services with Community Services Board Support Coordinators to facilitate total program services.
- Complete and/or ensure employees complete in an accurate and timely manner all evaluation/assessment reports, progress reports, daily notes, incident reports, attendance and other supporting documentation.
- Ensure that the needs of the participants are being met and monitor services being provided by assigned employees.
- Meet corporate goals for LTCIS revenue through filling programs with appropriate referrals
- Conduct regular meetings with LTCIS personnel you supervise.
- Maintain up-to-date participant information as required for confidential files and funding sources.
Qualifications: Education, Experience and Certification(s)
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in a human service field including, but not limited to, sociology, social work, special education, rehabilitation engineering, counseling, psychology, or a provider who had documented equivalent qualifications, plus five (5) years’ experience in the human service field and at least one year (1) supervisory experience.
- Preferred: Master's Degree in Special Education, Vocational Rehabilitation, or a human service field plus one (1) year supervisory experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A well organized and self-directed individual who is a team player.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to read and interpret a variety of instructions such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and produce manuals furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Requires computer knowledge and experience leading to proficiency in software packages and/or spreadsheet operations.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The employee must have the physical ability to assist participants with toileting, mobility, transferring, etc. as well as lifting and/or moving up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift/move up to 50 pounds (150 pounds with two people).
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What We Offer - For Benefit Eligible Employees May Include:
“How would you like to make an impact?” Come and join our team were our purpose is serving individuals with disabilities! Are you ready to explore new opportunities?”
ServiceSource strives to hire the “best fit” candidate, for this reason, we work hard to provide benefits that offer employees a healthy work-life balance. Therefore, we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- Health coverage for you and your family through Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Financial protection with 100% company paid Disability, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance.
- A 403(b)-retirement plan in which the company matches dollar for dollar contribute up to 3%.
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending and Health Savings accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- To help you manage your work and life needs, we offer an Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Programs and Tuition Reimbursement
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase based on your tenure with the company.
ServiceSource is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If accommodation is needed in the application process, arrangements can be made with the local regional office http://www.servicesource.org/contact-us.We are an E-Verify Employer and a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks are required for all employment positions.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT:
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information