The Division Sales Manager is a player/coach who generates new home sales and manages the division sales teams to ensure traffic is generated and counted properly, leads and prospects are followed up with, gross and net sales goals are met, and division closing goals are achieved. DSMs also work to generate realtor traffic through networking, communication to area real estate agents, and sending flyers to the potential buyers. This role is also responsible for assisting the builder and buyers to ensure a great customer experience through the construction process and to continue maintaining a strong relationship with all buyers after closing by regular follow up.
Attractive base salary + monthly bonus. Total compensation potential is $100k+.
- Meet and exceed sales and closing goals: monthly/ quarterly/ annually
- Manage and actively seek customer traffic, referrals, and utilize other means to generate new traffic
- Facilitate a smooth sales process with the buyer, real estate agent, and lender to ensure all aspects of the buying process is coordinated properly through closing
- Become intimately familiar with communities, products, programs and processes to help realtors understand what their clients will experience
- Monitor and track realtor sales and develop methods to increase sales from realtor offices
- Understand realtor policies and share with potential realtors, and sponsor on-site realtor presentations
- Design and sponsor realtor contests
- Maintain and update flyers, marketing information, and signage for all communities
- Organize and maintain all necessary company files required for the WJH sales
- Communicate with mortgage lenders to confirm required documentation is received from WJH and the new home buyer to ensure the loan processing is on track for closing on the essence date
- Obtain the appropriate state Real Estate License if required, while completing all necessary training required by Wade Jurney Homes
- Helps to recruit and maintain sales staff including Sales Consultants and Closing Coordinators
- Generate and review daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reports reflecting the results of the Division and Studio’s sales data.
- Inspects division studios to audit all items are in conformance with company specifications and to ensure staff is following company directives regarding attire, sales information, etc.
- Weekly meetings with division staff and DM to ensure accurate home closing dates are established and are achieved per the business plan.
- Communicates with Regional Sales Manager
- Auto and Cellphone allowance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to design and implement new training modules for the sales team within the division
- Aptitude to run and review reports and pin point areas of need that align with company initiatives
- Minimum of 2 years prior management experience in production home building industry
- Minimum 5 years of new home sales experience
- College Degree required
- Technical construction and product knowledge to facilitate in educating prospective buyers about the construction process as well the product they are selling.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with prospective buyers, customers, outside agencies, and employees.
- Organizational aptitude to manage the contract writing and filing process to ensure accuracy of these documents and to handle them in the required timeframe.
- Computer aptitude to manage prospect activity and research necessary info pertinent to new home sales.
- Maintain high closing ratio from traffic to sales as well as other benchmarks
- Must have South Carolina broker license.
- Customer traffic counts on a weekly and monthly basis
- Contracts on a monthly and yearly basis
- Conversion ratio traffic vs. sales
- Accuracy of contracts and other pertinent information
- Customer Satisfaction