Enlivant is looking for a Divisional Director of Dining to support our Western Division
We believe taking care of America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation, but a true honor and privilege. With over 230 communities, we are striving to be the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. Our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion.
We are a certified “Great Place to Work” and we believe in not only making an impact in our industry, but also with our employees. Our Benefits Plan is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our workforce with competitive medical, dental, vision packages, and a 401k with a company match. We also offer a generous unlimited paid time off program.
We provide personalized training, both face-to-face and online, to ensure employees are prepared for their roles, in compliance with state regulations, and are up-to-date on industry best practices and resources. Through our Learning Management System (LMS), all Enlivant employees have access to state-required regulatory courses, Memory Care courses from industry leader Teepa Snow, professional development and soft skills courses, and Continuing Education courses.
We invite you to start a rewarding career and make a difference in the lives of seniors today.
- Maintains current and strong knowledge base of regulations and current practices related to dining services/hospitality and resident nutrition.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes sound recommendations based on state regulations, quality metrics and Enlivant policies and procedures. Collaborates with community, regional, divisional and Support Center leadership to develop plans for improvement for more effective and efficient dining experience
- Evaluates programs, meal preparation and resident dining experience and service, and related documentation during visits to communities. Provides direction and guidance regarding standards, budgets, and regulatory compliance. Works closely with regional team members to support Enlivant processes.
- Maintains, updates and implements policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoots and problem solves operational, staffing, and training issues related to dining services, and recommends changes, solutions, and modifications in all relevant areas.
- Participates in quality reviews, performance improvement teams, and surveys as requested. Assists team members to develop and monitor corrective action plans and/or plans of correction related to Dining Services.
- Train and coach community level staff in dining and nutrition related areas to promote excellent service delivery and presentation within budget.
- Participates in community, regional, divisional, and Support Center meetings, conference calls, and educational programs as required.
- Ensures that all OSHA and safety standards are followed, as applicable to the position, in accordance with state and federal regulations and Enlivant policies and procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in dining or hospitality
- Multi-facility experience in healthcare or hospitality
- Availability for 40-50% of travel required
- Serve Safe certification required
- Must be able to work a full shift, come to work on time, and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position
- Bachelor's or Master's degree preferred
- The ideal candidate will uphold the principles of our mission; to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Serve safe certification training preferred
- Service oriented style with professionalism
- Actively express compassion for residents, staff, and guests
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and embrace change
- Maintain humility
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.