Open Sky Community Services is a human service agency that provides counseling services and treatment options to people diagnosed with a mental illness or developmental disability. Litchfield provides a group living environment to 9 adult men and women with mental illness. Services focus on helping people to transition to a more independent environment while maximizing their natural supports by building skills and achieving personal goals. The residents are also supported by members of an integrated team.
Open Sky Community Services agency provides generous time off, starting at 27 days your first year. Open Sky ialso provides various free trainings, yearly salary increases and room for advancement. Our agency is an eligible employer for the public Student Loan forgiveness Program, as well as provides tuition reimbursement.
The Assistant Program Coordinator provides direct supervision to the Overnight staff and takes on a leadership role working alongside Residential Counselors to provide direct support to people.
Additionally, the Assistant Program Coordinator's will:
- Provide administrative assistance to the Program Manager.
- Assist with program budgets and scheduling.
- Assist with Activities of Daily Living, which includes direct care duties, hygiene (personal care), lifting, assisting with transfers, medication administration, documentation, assisting with group therapy, transportation, behavioral intervention, role modeling, and recreational activities.
- Implement activities that facilitate the development of valued roles and personal relationships in the community.
- Develop and implement all habilitation, whole life, and other service plans.
- Participate in supervision, team, and other assigned meetings.
- This position has on-call responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree in a Human Services/Social Services related field preferred or experience working with adults with disabilities.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED/HiSET.
- Valid driver's license
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite, including Word.
- CPR, First Aid, MAP (Medication Administration Program) and SOLVE (Strategies of Limiting Violent Episodes) certified or certifiable. Open Sky Community Services provides all required trainings.