Pay starts at $15.69
Move the freight that moves the world forward.
At XPO Logistics, one of the world’s leading logistics and transportation companies, we provide the solutions that organizations around the globe count on. On our team, you’ll play an important role in making sure freight gets where it needs to go. You’ll work alongside a top caliber management team that understands the transportation industry—and how to bring out your best. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, join us at XPO.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Efficiently sort, handle, load and unload palletized and non-palletized freight
- Use appropriate motorized and manual equipment, including pallet jack, forklift and by hand as needed
- Secure freight inside trailers using appropriate tools and supplies
- Work in a safe, efficient manner, adhering to company safety policies
- Use mobile handheld devices to scan and track shipments
- Work on a dock that is not climate-controlled for many hours at a time
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- To be at least 18 years of age
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to do basic math calculations, with and without a calculator
- Available to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights and weekends due to varying freight volumes
- Ability to lift freight and other objects up to 50 lbs. frequently, and greater than 75 lbs. occasionally
It’d be great if you also have:
- Prior dock/warehouse experience in the transportation industry
- Prior forklift experience in a freight/less-than-truckload environment
- Prior experience loading and unloading trailers
- Desire to succeed with strong attention to detail
Be part of something big.#ZR2
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.