**Must be a U.S citizen**
Exciting Direct Hire opportunity with one of the industry leaders in Semiconductor Manufacturing
Engineering Change Analyst/Document Control Specialist
Summary: The Engineering Change Analyst will be responsible for the review, analysis, completion, and implementation of engineering changes within our ERP system (Made2Manage) and our electronic drawing system (EDPM) as part of the Engineering Change Order process. The EPDM system is used for revision control for engineering drawings and is the repository for all released drawings in support of product lines. The incumbent will provide critical feedback to the ECO originators on the accuracy/correctness of changes submitted. As part of continuous improvement, the Engineering Change Analyst will identify areas in the process where improvements would increase efficiency and quality of the release process and work with the team to implement.
Key Responsibilities and Duties / Essential Functions:
· Review all ECO documents submitted for accuracy and completeness prior to processing for approval. Make assessments about the correctness of changes submitted and provide recommendations that align with company policies for engineering
· Process ECOs, including initial release and revision of documents, part numbers, bills of materials (BOM) and engineering drawings in both the MRP and EPDM systems
· Perform Change Control Board activities, which include, but are not limited to; establishing the agenda, recording approvals/non-approvals, and publishing and maintaining action items list
· Plan and coordinate project documentation such as engineering drawings, specifications, and processes/procedures for engineering and production
· Responsible for tracking status of documents in change management system
· Create tool-specific documentation manuals based on the system BOM in support of customer requirements
· Demonstrate a focus on quality of work output and improvement over time
· Identify process improvements and implement them as appropriate
· Manage weekly workload to meet the needs of the organization. This will require balancing priorities given by manufacturing and engineering management and working to satisfy both
· May monitor & prioritize the work of less experienced Document Control personnel providing guidance where necessary to assist in performance of daily activities
· High School Diploma or equivalent is required. AS degree or equivalent experience in a related discipline preferred
· 8+ years of experience in Document Management with semi-conductor industry experience highly desired
· Thorough understanding of the change management process and concepts
· Experience with Made2Manage or other ERP systems is a plus
· Expert knowledge in PDM/PLM systems (EPDM is a plus)
· Skilled in basic computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, or comparable programs
· Demonstrated ability to multitask and shift priorities to meet business needs without impacting quality of work output
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong, writing, planning, organizational, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.