At 10x Genomics, accelerating our understanding of biology is more than a mission for us. It’s a commitment. This is the century of biology, and the breakthroughs we make now have the potential to change the world.
We enable scientists to advance their research, allowing them to address scientific questions they didn’t even know they could ask. Our tools have enabled fundamental discoveries across multiple application areas, including cancer, immunology, and neuroscience.
Our teams are empowered and encouraged to follow their passions, pursue new ideas, and perform at their best in an inclusive and dynamic environment. We know that behind every scientific breakthrough, there is a deep infrastructure of talented individuals driving the life sciences industry and making it possible for scientists, engineers, clinicians, computational biologists, and more to make new strides. We’re dedicated to finding the best person for every aspect of our work because the innovations and discoveries that we enable together will lead to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future. Find out how you can make a 10x difference.
Document Control Specialist 1
About the role
10x is looking for an exceptional individual to be part of the Document Control Team. Document Control at 10x is responsible for administration of the PLM system and ensuring documentation is governed for the development and manufacturing of highly technical and complex products.
The individual applying for this position must be attentive to details, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have the capacity to manage and deliver multiple priorities in a timely manner. The ideal candidate is familiar with processes in a Life Science consumables production environment and will interact with product developers and manufacturing staff to advocate for documentation and quality requirements. The Documentation Control Specialist must be eager to learn, driven to grow, and excel in communication to successfully contribute to the organization.
What you will be doing:
- File documentation/ records generated during various processes according to record retention policies.
- Administrate Engineering Change Orders in PLM following documentation workflow.
- Edit and check formatting content of submitted documentation.
- Manage label creation, print, schedule and delivery to manufacturing.
- Maintain label stock materials safety stock.
- Perform basic maintenance and troubleshoot label printing equipment.
- Print and review production batch records.
- Assist writing packaging production batch records and work instructions.
- Assist with QA internal and external audits backroom support.
- Support NPI- item creation and ERP setup, manage change order timelines
To be successful, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Production Management, Business Administration, and/or Records Management.
- 1-2 years of relevant industry experience at a Life Sciences company or equivalent industry
- Experience in Document Control environment
- Basic knowledge of Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015)
- Knowledge of Good Documentation Practices
- Experience in Microsoft Suite
- Experience with PLM software
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with thermal label printers (ie. Zebra, CAB)
- Experience with label design software (ie. BarTender)
About 10x Genomics
10x Genomics (NASDAQ: TXG) is building tools for scientific discovery that reveal and address the true complexities of biology and disease. Through a combination of novel microfluidics, chemistry, and bioinformatics, our technology is enabling researchers around the world to more fully understand the mechanisms behind cancer, the immune system, and the fundamentals of biology at the single-cell level. 10x is one of the fastest-growing biotech companies of the decade, growing from $3M in revenue in 2015 to over $200M in 2019, and has backed over 500 scientific publications in the past four years. For more information, visit www.10xgenomics.com.
10x Genomics is headquartered in Pleasanton, with an office by Embarcadero BART in San Francisco.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or submit your resume at http://www.10xgenomics.com/careers